A message from Zenefertiti Treehugger
Still cracks me up - I can't wait to get away from the Tree
Killing time before work..
Oh by the way, I figured out why the camera is like this - I have a broken phone screen. If you know me, you will know that if you buy me a phone, you are wasting your money. Two people who love me dearly and want the best for me have done this... I'm sorry! I'm not TRYING to ruin them!
Serendipitous Zenefertiti and her Krazy Kids!
I am due to make another dance video, we have reached 300 likes on FB/SerendipitousZenefertiti, but the one I made on Friday wasnt up to scratch mise-en-secne wise. Yes I do know what that means :)
My first attempt at a video blog ever! One day you will all look back and think, "Oh, how quaint"... hopefully I will be thinking, "Oh how embarrassment, I was so fat!" This was patiently filmed by my little princess :)
So there you have it, I will upload my video blogs here :)
Much love and Blessed Be
Zenefertiti
1 comment:
Sweetheart you are fabulous!!! Love love love that bit you read!
Post a Comment