Wednesday, March 31, 2010

31st March 2010

ok, so here is my confession..... I am 102.4 kgs...

That's not me. I'm not meant to be like this.. I gained 30kgs by having 2 kids in the space of two years. Im busy. I don't get much sleep. I don't know how to cook. I don't have any money to buy healthy foods... I'm tired. My boobs are too big to run. I don't have the right shoes. I need an iPod. It's to hot. It's too early.. i'll do it tomorrow. I'll get a bike instead. We have to clear the garage out. I'll use our gym in winter. I should be studying. I don't have time. I gotta go to work. Allan is still asleep.

That's pretty much all the excuses I can think of. But IM SO SICK OF BEING FAT!!

So I have tried a lot of diets... nothing really works... I tried tony fergusson, weightwatchers, celebrity slim... I cant seem to stick to anything. I've also recently joined up with the Biggest Loser Club. I don't watch the show. But the website is awesome (and no, im not being paid to say this).. my favorite thing is the diary, where you can track the calories you eat.. so you can eat normal meals, you just have to make sure you stay within the limit.... in the first 2 weeks i lost 2.7 kgs... but then last week i gained 500g.. thanks to overindulging before the Lady Gaga concert! the whole weekend ended with KFC on Sunday night ..

So I felt like writing about it. I used to write alot. I used to write a dream diary. Sometimes I think I should put effort into doing it again... some of the dreams I have a bizarre.... I can't even think of any right now.

This first post is pretty boring.. but maybe it will get better!

Here are some goals:
  1. Start running....
I have found a website - Couch to 5K.. or something like that.. it reckons it can get you running within 2 months... lol. First  I need a proper sports bra, a crop top, and to get off my butt!

    2.  Get under 100kgs

Well at this point I have 2.5 kgs to go... not likely in the next week or two, at my rate, especially with Easter coming! But I will get there..!

    3.   Get active!

Do some housework... ride a bike.... play with the kids... take them to the park.... get into new habits...

    4.   Learn a new recipe each week...

I used to look at payday as a treat day.. but I think I will use it to learn a new healthy recipe to add to my repetoire...(how do you spell that?)

Those are my goals for April.... so here goes!

2 comments:

Zenefertiti said...

OMG today is the 31st March 2012!

Zenefertiti said...

Head to What Can happen in a year? Blog - on the list of my favourites. It is also one of mine... my weight is such a ajor thing in my life - for the last 15 years anyway...

so i've dedicated a blog to it - it is meant to be inspirational. SO basically anything weight related will be there :)