I had the strangest dream last night... i thought about it a bit after I woke up.. i reckon there are two types of dreams - reflective and predictive... the reflective ones are wierd stories made up of fragments of memories and your days and the wierd synchronicity that dances between. Predictive dreams are just that, but for me, far and few between.
Last night I was a time traveller, and running from something. I was on a tour of a town with a concentration camp.. and then i was the one being chased and hiding. There was a shop, and I hid, wearing a pinjab (is that what the head dress is called?) to hide my face from guards. I hide behind the counter, on my back and find a secret door. The shop owner has a hexagon of rooms, each suited to a different time, and I find that I change depending on the time I am in. I fall in love with this shopkeeper, who for some reason only known to my psyche, is the evil nazi guy from Inglorious Basterds. Hmm. Anyway, he is also being chased by someone, and it turns out he is taking the blame. I try to be with him, to tell him I love him but he is not listening to me. I take the chance and kiss him three times. Im then home, in Frangipani St, (where i grew up) and he is gone, he wont talk to me. I am with three other brunette girls, in the playground of my primary school, and a woman and child come to us, and the women tells us someone is on the phone for Rachel. The man is in a car, one the phone. It turns out that I am the one he wants to speak to. I am quiet cos Im heartbroken. He says i dont sound the same. We speak in German. I tell him Im quiet because my heart is injured. It hurts me so much. I ask him why we cant be together, why we cant just hug. He says no, I put the phone down, hoping to catch him in the car, without him realising Ive left the phone. I run outside, but the car is gone. I quickly run back inside to the phone, but the woman is hanging it up. I panic and run outside again, which this time is in the backyard at Frangipani st again. Iam calling out to him "Willie," I cry. Im devastated. Then I see him hiding behind a tree... he is much younger, but it is him. We run to eachother and embrace... I am so happy. So in love.
.....
yeah. go figure.
Well tomorrow is weigh in day again.. Im hoping for a loss because Ive put on 2 kgs in the last week (1.5kgs since my last post).. ive exercised my darndest too! Ive been going for walks every morning and doing the Wii EA Active or Wii Fit Plus afterwards... ive been watching what I eat too, making sure its less than the energy im burning by living. :)
As far as my goals go.. Im a bit further from the less than 100kgs one.. but im getting there.... i havent started running yet, but im doing the warm up walk ;p I havent done enough housework but I plan too (always plan to, but I should be studying) and I have made some healthy meals this week.. pizza potato bake and healthy tacos... i even had a smaller serving of spag bog tonight, with heaps of salad... im so looking forward to weighing in tomorrow... I hope Im not disappointed!
No comments:
Post a Comment