No not really, but I was just looking at Hazel's blog and she writes about making a mood board.. thats such a good idea! The title of my blog today should be mood:procrastinating instead! I have much to catch up on at uni, but i have been exercising and am just cooling down.
I have started jogging! Would you believe it? I started the c25k program.. downloaded the free podcasts from google, a Robert Ullery made them... thanks Rob! Its bloody hard.. you are supposed to do three sessions a week, he has made 9 podcasts I think, so while I technically should be on week 2 by now, ive done my 5th session of week one. My calf muscles hurt so much (they dont now) and its a real push to move myself into each of the intervals.. but im pushing myself so I hope eventually it all pays off!
I can see the difference in my body myself at the moment, even if it is not visible to others - my legs are a bit thinner, and they seem a bit more lumpy, as though the fat breaking up and dissolving is causing them to look a bit cellulite-y.. cos i dont have cellulite! Noooooo ;p
My face is also a bit thinner, I think one of my chins has melted away, and my cheekbones are starting to peek through my chubby cheeks ;)
I am happy to say that I have lost my first 5.5kgs on the BLC program... so what Im doing is working. This make me feel really happy, as losing all this extra weight finally feels achieveable! I just have to keep at it!
No comments:
Post a Comment