For some reason we may never find out, our souls chose to come here to feel and experience the universal energy on the physical plane. Maybe by becoming human we make the universal light stronger, as we learn and grow and increase in our vibrations. When our souls leave our body, they rejoin the Source and the Universe becomes stronger.
It hurts. But it loves. And you cannot begin to feel, appreciate or understand happiness, joy, contentment, peace, serenity and love... real love, until you have floated down in misery, sadness, physical and emotional pain, regret, fear and mind- numbing elusiveness... how marvelous are these little trials and tribulations... a tapestry of thoughts and storylines and random smiles and moments of happiness .... shared with someone special who makes your heart feel warm. Peace.
I am writing today to remind you that life is beautiful. Think of it as my new-agey message. Look around you - find 5 things you are grateful for. What would you do if they were gone? Or didn't happen? Tell that person you love them. Hug an animal. Call an old relative. Think of 5 things you want or need. What can you do about that? Just think about it, or take action to get them? Life moves forward when we run with it. Take charge of your wants and desires. You can do this.Shit happens. You can see from my last post, the darkness envelopes us all. But that is not the point of our lives. We have the power and the control to leave the darkness. I truely believe that. But then again, I don't know if it is possible for many, many people, consumed by depression, anger, hate, internal torture, madness and insanity. I have learnt that you need to acknowledge your feelings. Express them, release them.. but don't hold on to the negativity. Grow from the release. You become stronger, the Universe shines.
Why do bad things happen? I don't know. Part of me thinks of the whole 'the Universe works in mysterious ways' thing, or that when the door closes a window opens... and when you are so low you cannot scream, it feels like bullshit. I ask myself, what is the point of all this? I understand why we go through things on the physical and emotional level.. but again.. why?
I don't know.
The simple choices we make have a butterfly effect - we are all interconnected. Like broken shards of an old forgotten rainbow, we go along with our lives, thinking that it is only about us, about our loved ones. Our community. But what about when we leave that identity behind? What is left of us? What is our core.. our soul? Divinity? All I can do is take comfort in all that is good. Remember joy? Love my children. Smell the roses. And sometimes I do forget.
I'm only human. Maybe that is the point.
1 comment:
What are you on, lady? Whatever it is, I'm on it too! Good on ya mate. I am telling you, you will love Ken Dowling's book.....but it sounds like you are figuring it out just fine on your own!!!
Post a Comment