That is definately one of the things I love about her. She gets me. It really isn't that hard. Some people just don't get basic humour. And in the back of my mind even now I can hear her saying 'Some people just aren't that deep' (to get, that is.. and she would be meaning me).I'm really sorry I didn't go to your graduation dinner, especially after you delayed it so I would get there.. and sorry for using 'being busy at work all day cos you were graduating' as an excuse. That's pretty shit. And I think I know that really big news you wanted to tell me that time, but didn't cos I can't really keep secrets :) (I have gotten a lot better at that by the way!)
I remember one of my first thoughts when I met Madame JoJo - she was wearing a white tshirt when the uniform was CLEARLY black. I had been there two weeks, I don't even think I was in a proper uniform yet! What was she thinking?
There are special moments we will always remember - I have two words for you Jo.. Snot and Undies. :)
If you know me, you know I am an open book. Jo is like the sealed section you would find in some random cottage craft canadian Cleo type magazine. You know that something is in there worth reading, but whoever owned it before you ruined it, so the pages are stuck together :) Jo is an enigma wrapped in mystery inside something something. There is a whole world there I don't know, but at the same time, she knows everything there is about me.. which is kinda creepy - in a God like way. I'm sure she'll appreciate that. And she gets me.
There are so many things to write here - but Jo needs a whole book to do her justice. So i will just finish with listing the things I love and appreciate about Jo. Happy birthday :)
1. She agrees with me
2. She says 'love you to the moon' and 'bless her little cotton socks'
3. She has a hairy face
4. I'm pretty sure she uses the name Madame JoJo cos she once owned a brothel in London. In fact, from what I have heard, I wouldn't be suprised :)
5. She has crazy like I have crazy.
6. She can be the Hamish.. but I'll always be the Mary.
I'm sure there is more than that.. but Jo is not the only thing I have to do right now.
That's what she said.

No comments:
Post a Comment